From help to those in need or a brighter future for children to protecting the environment, the Royal Resorts Foundation changes lives. Thanks to the donations received from members, guests and staff, it is able to support a number of community causes, including education, health, aid for employees in times of illness or economic hardship and conservation.
• Scholarships for a class of 31 students at Mano Amiga School
• Grants for students at local universities
• Cancer screening
• Physiotherapy for seven children at the CRIT Rehabilitation Center
• In 2018-2019, the Royal Resorts Foundation Employee Relief Fund was able to help employees and their families with cases such as cornea and kidney transplants, open-heart surgery and other major operations, hearing aids and speech therapy and its work continues in 2020.
• Conservation, donations to Amigos de Sian Ka’an helps this pioneer NGO protect the precious ecosystems of the Yucatan Peninsula and endangered wildlife.
• Contributing to landscaping in Cancun’s new green space, Parque Cancun
• Donations to the Red Cross
• Donations of linens and towels to Fauna Digna for use in nursing injured wildlife back to health
• Support for local community projects during the year
We may be apart right now but we are thinking of you. Ours is a story of friendship and family that spans more than 40 years. Memories are precious and at Royal Resorts they last a lifetime. Vacation tales of your home away from home and family moments you cherish. Incredible places you have visited […]
On April 4, The Royal Sands closed its doors on government orders due to the national health emergency. It was the last of the Royal Resorts to do so. The government has now extended the shutdown of all non-essential activities in the public and private sector and the stay at home order imposed to prevent […]