From help to those in need or a brighter future for children to protecting the environment, the Royal Resorts Foundation changes lives. Thanks to the donations received from members, guests and staff, it is able to support a number of community causes, including education, health, aid for employees in times of illness or economic hardship and conservation.
• Scholarships for a class of 31 students at Mano Amiga School
• Grants for students at local universities
• Cancer screening
• Physiotherapy for seven children at the CRIT Rehabilitation Center
• In 2018-2019, the Royal Resorts Foundation Employee Relief Fund was able to help employees and their families with cases such as cornea and kidney transplants, open-heart surgery and other major operations, hearing aids and speech therapy and its work continues in 2020.
• Conservation, donations to Amigos de Sian Ka’an helps this pioneer NGO protect the precious ecosystems of the Yucatan Peninsula and endangered wildlife.
• Contributing to landscaping in Cancun’s new green space, Parque Cancun
• Donations to the Red Cross
• Donations of linens and towels to Fauna Digna for use in nursing injured wildlife back to health
• Support for local community projects during the year
After a three-month renovation, the Kids Club and Activity Center at The Royal Sands reopened on March 16 with a brand-new look. Completely remodeled with new colors and decor, comfy furniture, areas for games, fitness and activities, ping-pong, pool and foosball tables, we think our members and guests and their families will like the transformation. […]
We may be apart right now but we are thinking of you. Ours is a story of friendship and family that spans more than 40 years. Memories are precious and at Royal Resorts they last a lifetime. Vacation tales of your home away from home and family moments you cherish. Incredible places you have visited […]