Using your Villa for International Exchanges

As a Royal Resorts member you may use your interval for an international exchange by depositing it with Interval International. Founded in 1976, Interval International currently has more than 2,500 affiliate resorts in over 75 countries on six continents.
All six Royal Resorts properties in the Mexican Caribbean belong to the Interval International vacation exchange network and are classed as Premier Resorts. The Royal Mayan and Simpson Bay Resort on St. Maarten are also affiliated to the RCI exchange network.

Thousands of our members are Interval International members, pay the annual subscription fee and frequently use their interval(s) to travel the world. 

There are a number of ways in which you can exchange your villa, suite or room and for every week you trade you pay an exchange fee and a supplemental fee that will vary based on the scope of the vacation, the value of the week relinquished and other factors.
In order to bank your villa or the suite or room portion with Interval International, or with RCI where applicable, you must be a member in good standing at your resort and have already paid the annual Club Service Fee for the current year and for the interval year you are depositing if it is different. To give you an example, if you wish to deposit your unit for 2012, you must pay your Club Service Fee for 2011 and 2012.
This policy was first drawn up years ago but was waived for a time and has now been implemented again.
Notification that the policy had been reinstated was first published in the Members Forum and in the News section in the Members Area on in early September 2011 and repeated in November.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.