Are you counting down the days on your calendar to your next Cancun vacation and the moment that you arrive at Royal Resorts and hear those magical words, “welcome home.” Start preparing for your trip now, here are some tips before you travel about online services that can save you time.
• Book your Airport Transfer with Thomas More Travel Go ahead and pre-book your airport transfer with Thomas More Travel as part of your Cancun vacation planning. Save time at Cancun Airport and head straight for your resort. Use the link to the convenient airport transport reservation service
Thomas More Travel offers shared and private transport to the Royal Resorts in Cancun and The Royal Haciendas and will take you straight to your resort. As an added convenience, the charge is applied to your bill at check out.
• Download the Royal Resorts App Use the Royal Resorts App to check your reservations, request cribs, high chairs and mobility aids and, best of all, preregister your guests so that you’ll save time at check in.
The Royal Resorts App has lots of features to help you during your Cancun vacation too. Book tables at Royal Resorts restaurants with the restaurant reservations tool. Consult the daily Activity Center and Kids Club programs of fitness classes, sports, games and craft sessions. Review your orders and purchases, make payments to your account and check out from your resort. You can also use it to report incidents and send suggestions to Guest Services. The Royal Resorts App is Available for Android and iOS. Download today
• Stock up your fridge using the Royal Market online ordering service The last thing you want to do after a tiring flight is go shopping. Save yourself a trip to the supermarket on the first day of your Cancun vacation by using the Royal Market online ordering service to stock up the fridge in your Royal Resorts suite. With the Kitchen Starter Kit you can order snacks and drinks, breakfast staples and more before your trip and they will be waiting in your suite when you arrive. Click here to get started and select your groceries from the shopping list. http://www.royalresorts.com/app/cybermall/kitchen_stuffers.aspx
• Book tours and water sports with Thomas More Travel Visit the Thomas More Travel‘s website to look for tour and activity ideas for your next visit. From exploring Mayan archaeological sites and fun family days out at the Riviera Maya’s famous eco and adventure parks to diving, zip lining, catamaran cruises, bird watching and more, a world of experiences awaits you. And if you want to go off the beaten track, how about planning a private trip? Thomas More Travel offers vans, drivers and guides for private trips and will help you plan the perfect day out or a longer excursion.
• Indulge with the REFINE All-Inclusive package Royal Resorts members, why not add a little bit more indulgence and relaxation to your stay at The Royal Cancun, The Royal Sands or The Royal Haciendas with the REFINE All-Inclusive package? You are entitled to a member discount, call 888-721-4422 to book before you travel or purchase it at the Front Desk upon arrival at these three resorts. Visit www.royalresorts.com/packages to see what is included, rates, the program rules and policies and a FAQ section.
• Celebrating something special on your trip? Do you have a birthday or an anniversary coming up during your trip, contact Special Events at email@example.com to arrange a Romantic Beach Dinner or a Chef’s dinner on the terrace.
• Get your Royal Resorts vacation off to a great start, book a Spa morning Say good-bye to stress on your very first day at Royal Resorts with a relaxing massage or a luxury treatment at The Royal Sands or The Royal Haciendas Spa. Visit www.royalresorts.com/spa to see what’s available, download the brochures and send a reservation request. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shop for beach books, make sure you have a good selection Whether you are bringing paperbacks or your Kindle, make sure you are well stocked with beach books for your Cancun vacation.
• Take care of the little details Call your bank, credit card company and phone service provider to let them know you’ll be traveling. Check insurance coverage and take out a travel insurance policy.
You’ll soon be on your way to a fantastic Cancun vacation at Royal Resorts!
Quiet professionalism and attention to every detail; a door that is always open for all her staff; kindness, compassion and a smile for everyone, that’s Mirna Pech, the Royal Resorts Executive Housekeeper who is celebrating 40 years of work at Royal Resorts in Cancun. Originally from the small town of Sotuta in Yucatan, Mirna’s family […]
Are you in training for the 2019 Royal Resorts Foundation Race? It’s on Sunday, February 17 (week 7) in Cancun Hotel Zone and if you are on vacation around that time we hope that you’ll bring your friends and family to support a worthy cause. On this occasion we are running for education to raise […]