On August 31, The Royal Caribbean® will close its doors for renovation. As one era draws to a close, one of years of incredible vacations and friendships forged on the shores of the Caribbean, another one beckons. After a complete remodeling of villas, restaurants and all service areas, the resort will open in the summer of 2020 ready to welcome many more visitors to Cancun.
Stay posted for more news in the months to come.
Some services will be moving to The Royal Islander® for the convenience and enjoyment of members and guests.
• Royal Express food to go counter (opening mid-September)
• Royal Roast Coffee Co. (opening mid-September)
• Activity Center open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Paco’s Tacos. The Paco’s Tacos lunch menu will be available in Cayo Largo restaurant and Paco’s Tacos will be open for dinner)
• The Royal Market® will have a new boutique corner stocked with beach and resort wear and the Royal Resorts line of merchandise.
• Spa desk in the lobby for reservations
• Doctor’s office in Villa 4470
Will you be staying at The Royal Haciendas in the Riviera Maya on December 2? If so, join staff and fellow guests for the annual Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony and take part in the Casino for a Cause. All the money raised will be donated to the Royal Resorts Foundation Emergency Relief Fund to help […]
Given the privacy concerns expressed by many members, The Royal Sands is delaying the implementation of its new beach and pool chair policy until week 50. As part of the new policy at The Royal Sands, members and guests will receive a tag at check in for use on the beach or by the pool. […]