On August 31, The Royal Caribbean® will close its doors for renovation. As one era draws to a close, one of years of incredible vacations and friendships forged on the shores of the Caribbean, another one beckons. After a complete remodeling of villas, restaurants and all service areas, the resort will open in the summer of 2020 ready to welcome many more visitors to Cancun.
Stay posted for more news in the months to come.
Some services will be moving to The Royal Islander® for the convenience and enjoyment of members and guests.
• Royal Express food to go counter (opening mid-September)
• Royal Roast Coffee Co. (opening mid-September)
• Activity Center open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Paco’s Tacos. The Paco’s Tacos lunch menu will be available in Cayo Largo restaurant and Paco’s Tacos will be open for dinner)
• The Royal Market® will have a new boutique corner stocked with beach and resort wear and the Royal Resorts line of merchandise.
• Spa desk in the lobby for reservations
• Doctor’s office in Villa 4470
This month, as part of the Mexican Culinary Experiences by Royal Resorts festival, El Conquistador restaurant at The Royal Islander pays tribute to the glories of Mexican cuisine, declared World Heritage by UNESCO, with a delicious tasting menu. Book your table and get ready to try some of the country’s best-loved dishes. Pozole In […]
If you are staying at Royal Resorts this September, you really must try one of Mexico’s most delicious traditions at Hacienda Sisal restaurant, chiles en nogada. This show stopping dish from Puebla consists of mild poblano chilies with a savory-sweet meat filling served in creamy walnut sauce sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and parsley. It is […]