On August 31, The Royal Caribbean® will close its doors for renovation. As one era draws to a close, one of years of incredible vacations and friendships forged on the shores of the Caribbean, another one beckons. After a complete remodeling of villas, restaurants and all service areas, the resort will open in the summer of 2020 ready to welcome many more visitors to Cancun.
Stay posted for more news in the months to come.
Some services will be moving to The Royal Islander® for the convenience and enjoyment of members and guests.
• Royal Express food to go counter (opening mid-September)
• Royal Roast Coffee Co. (opening mid-September)
• Activity Center open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Paco’s Tacos. The Paco’s Tacos lunch menu will be available in Cayo Largo restaurant and Paco’s Tacos will be open for dinner)
• The Royal Market® will have a new boutique corner stocked with beach and resort wear and the Royal Resorts line of merchandise.
• Spa desk in the lobby for reservations
• Doctor’s office in Villa 4470
The Mexican Caribbean is preparing for a gradual reopening to welcome summer visitors. Subject to the government lifting the ban on non-essential activities, many hotels have announced their intention to reopen in June. A number of airlines including Air Canada, Air Transat, Southwest, Delta, Sunwing, Copa Airlines and Aeromexico have indicated that they intend to […]
COVID-19 Employee Relief Fund, initial target reached Great news, we reached the initial target of US$70,000 raised for the COVID-19 Employee Relief Fund Thanks to the donations of Royal Resorts members and guests, the Royal Resorts Foundation has been able to help 910 housekeepers, waiters, bartenders, kitchen staff and bellboys at Royal Resorts and Grand […]