On August 31, The Royal Caribbean® will close its doors for renovation. As one era draws to a close, one of years of incredible vacations and friendships forged on the shores of the Caribbean, another one beckons. After a complete remodeling of villas, restaurants and all service areas, the resort will open in the summer of 2020 ready to welcome many more visitors to Cancun.
Stay posted for more news in the months to come.
Some services will be moving to The Royal Islander® for the convenience and enjoyment of members and guests.
• Royal Express food to go counter (opening mid-September)
• Royal Roast Coffee Co. (opening mid-September)
• Activity Center open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Paco’s Tacos. The Paco’s Tacos lunch menu will be available in Cayo Largo restaurant and Paco’s Tacos will be open for dinner)
• The Royal Market® will have a new boutique corner stocked with beach and resort wear and the Royal Resorts line of merchandise.
• Spa desk in the lobby for reservations
• Doctor’s office in Villa 4470
We would like to share information from the Quintana Roo State Government about a new Visitor Tax or Tourism Use Fee which comes into effect on April 1, 2021. The fee will be charged to all international visitors to the Mexican Caribbean over the age of 15 and is approximately US$10 per person, depending on […]
Are you due for a visit to The Royal Haciendas for some Riviera Maya fun with your family? The little ones will love the new Aqua Park in the children’s pool in Phase 1 of the resort. With a grand opening on March 2, the slides, tunnels and waterfalls promise hours of watery fun for […]