On August 31, The Royal Caribbean® will close its doors for renovation. As one era draws to a close, one of years of incredible vacations and friendships forged on the shores of the Caribbean, another one beckons. After a complete remodeling of villas, restaurants and all service areas, the resort will open in the summer of 2020 ready to welcome many more visitors to Cancun.
Stay posted for more news in the months to come.
Some services will be moving to The Royal Islander® for the convenience and enjoyment of members and guests.
• Royal Express food to go counter (opening mid-September)
• Royal Roast Coffee Co. (opening mid-September)
• Activity Center open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Paco’s Tacos. The Paco’s Tacos lunch menu will be available in Cayo Largo restaurant and Paco’s Tacos will be open for dinner)
• The Royal Market® will have a new boutique corner stocked with beach and resort wear and the Royal Resorts line of merchandise.
• Spa desk in the lobby for reservations
• Doctor’s office in Villa 4470
Royal Resorts Signature Club members have a new Caribbean vacation destination to discover, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We are excited to announce that the latest addition to the Royal Resorts Signature Club Resort Collection is Impressive Resorts & Spas Punta Cana. Located on the idyllic, palm-lined El Cortecito Beach and set in lush […]
The Royal Caribbean is now completely closed for renovation and will open in the fall of 2020 as a brand new family resort. With a mix of ocean-view and beachfront rooms, and one and two-bedroom suites, it will offer a variety of dining options, a spa, a kids club, activities and entertainment for all ages. […]