Are you staying at Royal Resorts in Cancun or the Riviera Maya for New Year? Here’s a quick guide to New Year’s Eve dining at our restaurants so that you can ring in 2017 in style.There are tempting treats, live music and more.
New Year’s Eve in Cancun
When it comes to New Year’s Eve dining, there’s plenty on offer in the Royal Resorts restaurants. Take your pick between a gala buffet or a five-course menu in a romantic setting.
• Enjoy the New Year’s Eve gourmet buffet at Captain’s Cove on the shores of Nichupte Lagoon. This is waterfront dining at its best with fresh seafood, roast top sirloin, pork and turkey, pastas, salads, desserts and much more. A welcome cocktail, open domestic bar and a glass of sparkling wine for the midnight toast are included in the price. After dinner the party continues in Pancho & Willy’s Bar with a DJ, orchestra and a mariachi serenade.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner at El Conquistador in The Royal Islander, the delicious menu features Surf & Turf or Duck Magret, open domestic bar during dinner and a glass of sparkling wine for the toast. Master guitarist Jorge Duran will be serenading diners.
• New Year’s Eve dinner at Hacienda Sisal, diners choose between a surf and turf dish of beef fillet and shrimp or lobster thermidor. One cocktail and a glass of sparkling wine are included. Live Mexican music during the evening in the romantic ambiance that evokes a grand old Mexican hacienda of yesteryear.
• New Year’s Eve Buffet at La Veranda, The Royal Sands, the evening includes a sumptuous gala buffet, welcome cocktail, open domestic bar during dinner and live piano music.
• If you are in the mood for dancing then head for Sidelines Bar at The Royal Sands where there will be a DJ from 9 p.m. to midnight and an open domestic bar.
• New Year’s Eve Buffet at La Palapa, The Royal Cancun, a delightful spread, live music, open domestic bar during dinner, a welcome cocktail and a glass of sparkling wine at our classic Mexican Caribbean beachfront restaurant.
• A la carte menus will be served at La Trattoria, The Royal Cancun, Cayo Largo, The Royal Islander and Tradewinds,The Royal Caribbean.
Welcome to 2017 at The Royal Haciendas
Enjoy New Year’s Eve dining with family and friends in Riviera Maya style with a sumptuous Casino Night dinner at La Palapa del Sol. The la carte menu will be served at Los Murales.
12 Grapes for Good Luck
It is a New Year’s Eve tradition in Mexico to eat 12 grapes in quick succession after the stroke of midnight for good luck. You should make a silent wish with each one you consume.
For further details and reservations please call the Restaurant Reservations Center at ext. 165.
Grand New Year Dining
At Grand Residences, our luxury resort in Puerto Morelos, owners and guests can look forward to a gourmet New Year’s Eve dining experience. Award-winning French Chef Yann Cozic has created a sublime menu and El Faro Grill will be decked out for the perfect celebration in paradise. The festivities include a mariachi serenade, DJ, music for dancing and a cotillion per person.
Guests can start 2017 in gourmet style with New Year’s Day brunch. The spectacular spread features breakfast dishes, prime rib, lobster, lamb, smoked salmon, quiche lorraine and much more. Grand Residences guests can make reservations with the concierges or at El Faro Grill. Prepaid reservations only.