A heartfelt thank you! Family helps family in times of crisis and your love and support has meant so much to so many. With your help we have changed lives.
Your generosity enabled the Royal Resorts Foundation to support the 1,230 employees at Royal Resorts and Grand Residences most affected by the COVID-19 economic crisis. For four months, this group of housekeepers, waiters and kitchen staff, bellboys and porters have received food cards to use at local supermarkets and it has helped them weather the storm.
If you would like to continue contributing to the Royal Resorts Foundation, helping us to change lives, spread happiness and hope for a better future, here are the community and conservation causes we support:
• Study scholarships for a class of 35 fourth grade pupils at Mano Amiga School and students at local universities
• Cancer screening
• Physiotherapy for 6 children at the CRIT Rehabilitation Center
• Emergency relief for employees facing serious illness or major surgery
• Conservation of Quintana Roo’s precious ecosystems and wildlife
• Helping to create a new green space for the city of Cancun, Parque Cancun
With the reopening of Grand Residences on July 4, all the Royal Resorts are now open and ready to welcome you back for a much-needed Mexican Caribbean vacation. Grand Residences staff and management representatives welcomed arriving owners, members and guests to our Puerto Morelos resort with applause, music, cocktails and more. As with our other […]
Staying with us over the summer? Here are some tempting dining options for you to try during your Royal Resorts vacation. Eastern Flavors: Kinoko Plan a visit to Kinoko, the new restaurant at The Royal Haciendas for an evening that celebrates the diversity of Asian cuisine. The menu showcases a selection of mouthwatering dishes from […]