https://royalresorts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/royal-resorts-252w.png 0 0 Elizabeth Arteaga https://royalresorts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/royal-resorts-252w.png Elizabeth Arteaga2019-04-27 00:00:002021-11-16 06:03:25Royal Resorts dining news
We have more Royal Resorts dining news for you this month, with new dishes, drinks and theme nights for you to try on your next vacation. Here’s a rundown of the latest from the Royal Resorts kitchen:
The Royal Islander
- Try the new seafood and pasta theme nights on Thursday and Sunday
The Royal Sands
- Don’t miss the cocktails prepared tableside in Sidelines Bar, including the Smoke Margarita
- There’s a Tiki Bar table poolside now, where you can order your favorite cocktails in pineapples and coconuts
- The Royal Express food to go service is back. Order roast chicken, BBQ ribs, lasagna and other goodies using the touch screen next to the show kitchen in La Veranda
The Royal Cancun
- Try the pasta special on Tuesdays
- If you like to dine early, La Trattoria is offering an early bird special from 5-6 p.m.
- Snack on Smoke BBQ sandwiches for lunch poolside
- Sunday is paella day at the pool grill
The Royal Haciendas
- The Mexican Fair is back on Saturdays as part of the popular Mexican Night. Shop for folk art and Mexican silver to take home on the pool deck before going into La Palapa del Sol for the buffet of traditional Mexican dishes and a mariachi serenade.