Cancun Tours & Water Sports
In a paradise with so much to offer, it’s only natural that you’ll be inspired to explore the Mexican Caribbean and Yucatan Peninsula. Our experienced travel agents at the Thomas More travel agency in your resort lobby will arrange tours to natural and historical wonders, water sports, dolphin swims and boat trips, as well as airport transfers. Imagine all the possibilities that no other Caribbean destination can offer:
Ecological Theme Parks
- Xcaret: An eco-archaeological theme park with wildlife exhibits and a restored Mayan site showcasing ancient ceremonies.
- Xel-Ha: An ecological theme park and natural aquarium. Swim with dolphins. Watch sea turtles. Snorkel among tropical fish.
- Xplor: A nature park with limestone caves, grottos and underground rivers. Eleven zip lines whisk visitors 1.8-miles through the jungle canopy.
- Selvática: Fly through the tropical forest canopy along a spectacular zip line circuit. Then take a short ride and plunge into a cool, crystal-clear freshwater cenote.
- Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve: This 1.3 million-acre preserve is named after a Mayan phrase, “Where the sky is born.” Discover spectacular tropical beauty along the reef, the beach and a forest teeming with colorful birds, flowers and wildlife.
- Rio Lagartos Biosphere Reserve: Famous for its colony of wild flamingos, this wetland reserve on the Gulf coast of the Yucatan is home to hundreds of species of birds.
- Contoy Island: A two-hour boat ride to the north of Cancun and Isla Mujeres, this enchanting desert island is a haven for seabirds and waders. Turtles, dolphins and manta rays can often be spotted and the world’s largest fish, the whale shark gathers here to feed on plankton during the summer.
World-renowned Mayan Archeological Sites
- Chichen Itza
- Ek Balam
Exciting Water sports Activities
- Cruises from the Royal Marina
- Fishing charters for marlin, wahoo and mahi-mahi
- Fly fishing for tarpon and snook
- Para-sailing adventures
- Scuba and snorkel charters
- Dolphin Swims
- Jet skis and wave runners
Jungle Adventures & Cenotes
- Zip lining
- Snorkeling in cenotes and caves
- Horseback riding
- Bird watching
- ATV safaris
Celebrated Old World Mexican Cities and Villages
- Isla Mujeres
Click here for more information on Cancun tours and water sports offered by Thomas More Travel